The ProGrammar Developer's Toolkit is a visual development environment for building, testing and debugging parsers.
ProGrammar is based upon ongoing research. It incorporates a number of interesting features that will be enhanced and expanded in future versions; including:
- language support for grammar inheritance
- reusable grammar definitions (through inheritance)
- context-specific handling of case-sensitivity and whitespace
- unification of lexical scanning and parsing
- separation of parsing from semantic actions
- length constraints over tokens
- parse constraints
- run-time grammar definition and parser generation
- programming language independence
Files to run with Lavanda sample:
A movie to show how execute the samples using ProGrammar --- Lavanda.swf.
A small report relating some details of implementation of Lavanda in ProGrammar (portuguese version).